Short Smile Poems To Make Her / Him Smile

 Read Short Smile Poems for Smile at the on our blog which collected from different world famous poets. 

short smile poems
Your Short Smile Poems 

Smile Graveyard Truce 

Poem by Uriah Hamilton

Smile graveyard truce:

I accept tombstones of doom,

I’ve abandoned promise,

I’ve abandoned love.

I’ve told death,

I’m your son,

Can we begin eternity?

_________________


Sunshine Of Your Smile 

Poem by David Harris

Everyday that I wake

something wonderful waits for me

the sunshine of your smile,

that I what I wake to see.

Outside maybe gloomy,

dark clouds may mar the blue,

but then I look around,

and what do I see,

the sunshine of your smile,

that warms the heart of me.

No tears of sorrow,

at what tomorrow might bring,

because your face is lit up,

with the sunshine of your smile.

_________________

Funny Love Poems

Smile...! - Poem by Midhu .P. Koshy


Smile...just once!

Smile doesnt have a price....

So, you Smile!

In laughter....even in a little smile...

There are waves of music....

When you drown yourself in the sea of music,

Does not a li'l smile appear on you golden face? ?

So now you smile...

and burst into laughter! ! !

Let me too drown in the waves of your laughter...

_________________


Her Smile Makes Me Smile 

Poem by Paul Holmes


Whenever I feel sad

And life’s troubles wear me down

I just look upon her face

And no longer wear a frown.


Whenever the cold rain

Pours and saturates the ground

It’s then that I sense sunshine

Each time that she’s around.


Her smile makes me smile,

And I feel so pleased to be

In the same room as her,

In her close proximity.


Her smile makes me smile

At people that pass me by;

There’s a spring in my step

And a twinkle in my eye.

_________________


Come Smile At Me Again 

Poem by Herbert Nehrlich


Come smile at me

come smile at me again.

And use the only smile you have,

the selfless and exquisite one.

And keep your eyes on me.

I'd like to study

the nuances of your smile.


Come look at me.

Come look at me again.

And use the only look you have:

The one of pure

Manuka Honey.

And keep your look on me.

I'd like to study

all the markings on your face.


Come close to me.

Come close to me again.

And hold your warm and tender body close to mine.

Come closer yet.

I'd like to study

YOU, and hope to never graduate.

_________________


Smile - Poem by Sumita Datta


Smile…. it actually costs nothing,

So, you can smile for anything


Do you know smile acts like a magic?

When your life is loaded with tragic!


Smile is priceless- no matter where,

Smile can easily vanish you fear…


Do you know when you are ill?

A sweet smile can act like a pill?


Smile can be short, smile can be long,

You can smile loud, nothing is wrong! !


Smile, it improves your face value

Smile is a gift by God, given to you! ! !

_________________

Read More: Beautiful Your Smile Poems

Why I Love You Poems

Share: