Short Basketball Poems For Basketball Lovers

Here are inspirational basketball poems by world famous poets. Best basketball poems ever written. Must read and share with basketball lover.

short-basketball-poems
Short Basketball Poems

In the Zone - Feeling It

The rim of the basket
   as wide as the ocean
The shot leaves his hand--
   poetry in motion...

Years later his pen's on fire
   never ceasing, never tired
Poems flow out of him
   like water from a stream
   Awake all night writing
   ~ tomorrow he'll dream

Gershon Wolf

inspirational-basketball-poems
Inspirational Basketball Poems

Basketball Lifestyle

Basketball
It's not a sport
It's a lifestyle
No one understands
What it means to play it
Not for the money
Not for the fame
But the love for the game
Basketball
Not a sport
It's a lifestyle

Brian Jinanwa 

-------------------

Chocolate

A cup of coffee in my midsts
Keeps me fit
As I open up my box of chocolates
I am bestowed with accolades
Today I feel I must pray
And must obey
Gods sumptuous 
Plays!

Seema Ali 

-------------------

Future Superstar

The world welcomes a newborn baby boy. 
To the mother and father, he is a bundle of joy. 
Right now of course, he is so small. 
It won't be long before he is big and tall. 
As a defensive lineman, he will hone his attack. 
The boy will have no trouble sacking the quarterback. 
He will control the boards, slam dunk, and grab every rebound. 
I'm sure a sports superstar will be found.

Robert Pettit 

-------------------

Beautiful people

People make me smile the way 
their eyes shine when they talk 
about something they love 
when they feed me food. Or tell 
me how much they love me 
when I look into someone's 
eyes and see it I see that look 
in their eyes I see love in them 
When I see someone laugh and 
have fun in what they do 
The way they cry for there lost 
ones
When they give me a smile and 
tell me how beautiful I am 
People are beautiful well some 
are and I wish someday I can 
find someone who will look at 
me and say "you have that look 
in your eye"    what look?
"Happiness" 
I want to find someone so 
beautiful in the inside I can't 
stay away they amaze me with 
what they say an do how they 
will dance in the rain and know 
every detail about me
Will bring me Starbucks on a 
rainy day and just talk about 
the stars 
I want someone beautiful


-------------------

Read More Best: Basketball Poems

Share: