Teachers Appreciation Poems | Funny Teacher Poems

Read, share and connect with the best teacher poems from students. Browse Poems thanking teachers for being a mentor and a leader. Find also Teacher funny poems from students.

Teacher Poems
Thank You Teacher Poems


Teachers Appreciation Poems


A Teacher for All Seasons

A teacher is like
A teacher is like Spring,
Who nurtures new green sprouts,
Encourages and leads them,
Whenever they have doubts.

A teacher is like Summer,
Whose sunny temperament
Makes studying a pleasure,
Preventing discontent.

A teacher is like Fall,
With methods crisp and clear,
Lessons of bright colors
And a happy atmosphere.

A teacher is like Winter,
While it's snowing hard outside,
Keeping students comfortable,
As a warm and helpful guide.

Teacher, you do all these things,
With a pleasant attitude;
You're a teacher for all seasons,
And you have my gratitude!

By Joanna Fuchs

----------------------------

Thank You, Teachers

Teachers are keys
That unlock the student's mind.
You are guides who mold our mind.
You are one of a kind.

You are like a shepherd
Who guides the sheep
To the right path.

You, teachers, turn the pages
Of the great books.
You train us well
To reach great heights.

Thank you, teachers,
For all you have done.
In the group of many
You are one.

By Meghana Vincent

----------------------------

Remember when we met

Remember when we met
When I was just a kid?
And you said to me,
"It's okay, we're all friends here."
And treated me like a normal kid.
Well even if you don't,
Thank you, as you now mean the world to me.

Remember when I first cried in front of you
When times were tough for me?
And you said to me,
"It's okay, I'm here."
And it all seemed a little better.
Well even if it's slipped your mind,
It made me who I am today.

Remember when you fell apart?
You couldn't cope without your Dad.
And I said to you,
"It's okay, I'm here for you."
And you put back up your mask
Because it had slipped that day and I saw
The real you, scared and hiding.

Remember when I left you
To move on to my next stage?
And you said to me,
"I'll always be here for you."
And we hugged and talked for hours.
You wanted me to chase my dreams
And helped me through my fear.

Remember when I became you
And you took to the sidelines?
And I said to you,
"I'm here to carry on."
And you watched like a proud parent
As I took my first steps?

Now it's me remembering you
As you lie in the ground.
I'll always remember your calming voice
And be grateful for what I found.

By Amelia Jane

----------------------------

The first one

Sitting in a classroom with the smell of chalk and glue,
I think back to those days when I hated to get up early
Couldn't stand to be there and couldn't wait to get home.
In the beginning I was that child that struggled,
Until the day that special teacher came into my life-
The first one that believed in me and took time with me-
The first one that helped me find that school was fascinating
And that I was intelligent and had something to give-
The first time I did not have that blank stare-
The beginning of my lifelong love for learning-
The beginning of everything.
And now older and wiser I look forward to going,
Can't wait to do the work and enjoy every minute of it,
While most are just wanting to be finished with it.
There are those of us doing everything we can to get back to it.

By Katrina

----------------------------


Funny Teachers Poems



A Note To My Algebra Teacher

A Note To My Algebra Teacher

I well recall what you used to say
That we’d use algebra every day

Without it, life wouldn’t be complete
For, with algebra, it would be replete

But factoring equations has yet to arise
And no quadractics, what a big surprise

Slope I haven’t yet needed to calculate
Methinks you did, somehow, misstate

To determine the value of X and Y
There hasn’t yet been reason to try

I find binomial multiplication is of no worth
To ninety-nine point nine percent on earth

A lot more honesty you should have tried
For about the value of algebra, you lied!

I think I know where you are most likely to be
May it have asbestos computers so you can see

BY Elton Camp

----------------------------

Distraction In The Classroom

Some boys forget their mom's words,
they leave for school in a mad rush
with uncombed hair looking like nerds;
in the classroom they have a crush.
Liz, their teacher, wears tight jeans,
they can't concentrate on the test;
she's happy for attracting the teens,
their girlfriends notice their unrest.
They hate their beautiful teacher,
but her vulgarity makes them sneer:
her character isn't worthy of cheer.
When paper planes start a warfare,
Liz's hair seems a style so rare;
all the boys laugh: it is a snare.

By Andrew Crisci

----------------------------

Read More: Teachers Poems

Read Also: Kids Funny Poems
Share: