Best 5 Black Love Poems For Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Explore best Poems about Black Love. Here is a beautiful collection of black love poems the one you love for your boyfriend or girlfriend.

black-love-poem-for-him
Black Love Poem For Him

LOVE
DeVonta Reese 

LOVE being felt caressively,so sexually, 
intimately,intentively makes me feel so 
radical,speaking hypothetical-ly of how it 
makes me feel,

So real,the thrill I always feel,the ideal of me wanting to kiss,
I can't resist what this is, which is you only you.
No one else has made me feel what I felt, 
get me so hot until the point I melt,

I sweat began to pelt upon each other,
There is no other that makes me feel what I 
feel when we together for now until forever.
The LOVE we feel physically, mentally and emotionally.
But just to think I'm only speaking hypthetically.

black-love-poem-for-her
Black Love Poem For Her


Her Dimples Made Me Smile
Thomas Swist Jr 

Her dimples made me smile
When I looked at her face
Because of the way she was
Having style and so much grace

The way she made me feel
Made my heart skip a beat
And just to look at her
Really knocked me off my feet

Oh yes I fell in love
With those dimples the other day
And they are so special
There's just no other way

First I'm thankful to God
Cause I know I'm His child
For blessing me with Joyce
Her dimples made me smile.

-------------------

Read More Best : Black Love Poems

Sweetest Love Note

One night a guy & a girl were
driving home from the movies. The
boy sensed there was
something wrong because of the painful
silence they shared between them
that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over
because she wanted to talk. She told him that her
feelings had changed & that it was time to move on.
A silent tear slid down his cheek as he
slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down
that very same street. He swerved
right into the drivers seat, killing the boy.
Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she
pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."

-------------------

I am a black child
larrinita starks 

i am a black child
who always stand strong
who's been through thick and thin 
sometimes right,sometimes wrong
but no matter what  i continue strong
i've fought the rain and ready 4 the storm

i am a black child 
on my shoulder u can lean
i know what i know,butw do u know what  i mean
it's me who will always be a friend
u may hurt me on the outside,but not deep withine 

i am a black child
and yeah i love it,black beautiful,and strong
and not ashamed of it
now heres the time 4 everyone to see
i am a black child a black child that's me

-------------------

Read Also: Crazy Love Poems

Share: