Short Forgive Me Poems | Apologize To Someone Love

Here are short poems about forgive me and love. These forgiveness poems help you to ask for their forgiveness. Don't late, explore forgive me poems

forgive-me-poems
Short Forgive Me Poem

You Really Cannot Trust
You really can't trust the person, who hurt you,
You really can't change things around,
The feelings are gone,
As there is no serenity around,
So let us end this topic here,
So that there will be no fear,
Of losing you,
Please forgive me!

I'm-sorry-poem
Forgive Me Poem

When I say
I am sorry when I say
I also mean a lot
It is from my heart my dear,
My only genuine thought,
Let go of things of past,
Because love is too vast,
I am sorry
Please forgive me!

-----------------

Life is such
The situation was such,
Please understand,
I did not want to hurt you
I did not want to make you feel so blue,
Please let go of things again,
Please forgive me,
Bring back my lost glee!
Sorry!

-----------------

I feel so broken without you
I feel so broken without you in my life
I feel so helpless within
Life without you is not the same
And I don't know whom to blame
One mistake and you did not trust me
One mistake and things got so ugly
I know that I cannot go and correct everything
I know that it is not possible this way
But leave everything behind and give me a say
As without you, life is lifeless and dull
Please help me and have my say
Please forgive me I am sorry!

-----------------

Sorry is the word
Sorry this word has so many emotions,
It also has a cure,
When someone forgives,
Then you can be sure,
That your life is back on track,
Please forgive me dear,
Bring back my lost cheer,
I am sorry!

-----------------


Share: