Short Soulmate Poems For Husband Wife

Are you looking best soulmate poems for husband / wife and want to share with him / her. We have find best soulmate poems that you will really love.

soulmate-poem-for-her
Soulmate Poem For Her

A Poem for your Soulmate
by Vergil Virelay

There’s nothing I can do,
to ease a heartache like this,
for no matter what I do,
I’m always pulled toward you.

I’ve lost so much already
but please don’t take
my other half from me
when I thought I was so lucky.

Love of my life
don’t let us be
another clichΓ©
but come back to me.

Don’t you see just how long I’ll wait
because I know you are my soulmate.

life-partner-poem

The Soulmate Love Poem

by Ivy Idyll

It’s an unbearable norm.

It’s an unwritten promise.

It’s an undeclared wish.

It’s a phantasmagoria

of dreams within dreams.


It’s you waiting for me, my love,

throughout all these years.

And it’s me waiting for you, my love,

throughout all these troubles.


And now here we are

gazing into one another’s eyes

after all the waiting

so scared,

so petrified of each other’s touch

Oh, just a little touch

of our fingertips,

and then our hands,

and then our bodies

in an unending embrace.


The heat of your chest

as you press up against me

your heart beats true,

it’s the rhythm of our souls

as we both sink into each other,

soulmate to soulmate

finally together

and one.

----------------------

Read More Best: Soulmate Poems

----------------------

A Short Soulmate Poem

by Emily Eclogue

A soulmate is a lover first

and then perhaps a friend

and then at times maybe a stranger

and or at other times an enemy,

but then again a friend,

and always there, family,

if not in blood, then in soul,

always by your side.

----------------------

Lost Soulmate Poem

by Ralph Rune

Oh, it was a hollywood movie

come to life,

the dream girl by my side.

Oh, she loved me true and fair

and I could not imagine life without her.

But then she had to leave so suddenly

Oh, but she didn’t have to leave

and so now I ask but why

for I thought she was my soulmate true,

but now I’ve had to see her through.

----------------------

Read Also: Love Crush Poems

Share: