Sweet Wife Love Poems | Wife Love Poetry

Are you looking for the best love poems for wife? Here we have listed cute and romantic poems for your girlfriend or wife. 

Wife Love Poems

Lifeline

Like a skydiver needs a parachute

Like a singer needs to sing

And God breathes life into all living things

Like the water in the ocean

That all swimming creatures need to survive

And a baby’s love for his mother

Because there is a sparkle in her eye

Like the sun shinning on your face

I swear there are angels on high

This is how I see my love for you

So now let me tell you why

You are my lifeline

So I can soar into new things

Just like an eagle that is gliding on his wings.


© Marcus Ditsworth


Read More: Funny Birthday Poems

**************

You came into my life like a star

And filled my heart with joy

You took my pain as if it was yours

And gave me love that no one could.

You gave me a shoulder to cry on

You were my pillar when I was falling

You were my strength when I felt low

With your smile, you made my living on earth worthwhile.

**************

A smile is such a lovely thing especially upon your face;

hiding all the sorrows or simply taking their place.

A kindly spoken word means so much when from you,

it comforts my weary heart or when I’m feeling blue.

A song can make our hearts dance in pretty fast-paced clips

when we hear the melody of our love’s unconquerable grips.

Words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find;

put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind.

A smile, a word, a song, a look – seem small little things

but when love sparks an action, what blessings they bring.

**************

I love your lips when they’re wet with wine

And red with a wild desire;

I love your eyes when the Lovelight lies

Lit with a passionate fire.

I love your arms when the warm white flesh

Touches mine in a fond embrace;

I love your hair when the strands enmesh

Your kisses on my face.

**************

I love my eyes

When you look into them.

I love my name

When you whisper it

And love my heart

When you love it.

I love my life,

Because you are the part of it.

**************

Thoughts of you surround me.

You’re the beating of my heart.

The love you give defines me.

My life is no longer dark.


You give your hand so sweetly.

I am lost if you’re away.

You have me so completely.

I cherish you night and day.


Without your breath, I cannot live.

I need your lips on mine.

Nothing at all I wouldn’t give.

I’ll take nothing and be fine.


For in your arms I’m always home,

So happy and so proud.

Never a day you’ll feel alone,

And I’ll yell it oh so loud.


I love you with all my heart.

**************

L is for ‘laughter’ we had along the way.

O is for ‘optimism’ you gave me every day.

V is for ‘value’ of being my best friend.

E is for ‘eternity,’ a love that has no end.

**************

Read More: Wife Poetry


Share: