Hilarious Happy Birthday Poetry That Will Really Laugh

 Here’s a kiss and a hug from your granny,


And the gentlest of pats on your fanny,

Which we grown-ups bestow,

When we hope that you’ll grow,

To be hardworking, loving, and canny.


And your grandpa directs me to add,

a check for your mom and your dad,

To deposit for you,

So you can get through,

University as undergrad.


*******************



Another Year


I'm wishing you another year

Of laughter, joy and fun,

Surprises, love and happiness,

And when your birthday's done,


I hope you feel deep in your heart,

As your birthdays come and go,

How very much you mean to me,

More than you can know.


Read Also: Romantic Love Poems


*******************


My dear husband you are going to hit 40

But I am bit sad on your birthday

Yes, I am very happy for you on this day

Yes, I also bought a special gift for you

Yes, I invite all our family friends

Yes, I am fully satisfy from your love

Yes’ I love you too

But, I am sad because I dropped

Your birthday cake and only 40 candles lefts.


Read Also: Funny Birthday Poems


*******************

Share: